Local Business Owners
You need a better plan.
TO ACT IN THE FACE OF UNPRECEDENTED UNCERTAINTY
- Health and Safety are #1 concerns. Suddenly FAQs answer post questions like, "Will there be someone else in the waiting room?" or "How do you sanitize menus?" or "Do you have an air purifier?"
- Masks and gloves are the rage. Will you require them for your employees? Your patrons? Both? Will you supply them?
- 25% is the new mark. How do you measure? How do you monitor? How do you validate? How will you optimize it, cause you'll every bit of it every day if you're gonna survive.
- Do regulators reign free? You tell me. Didn't they just command 300,000,000 American adults to their rooms? You'll need to know who cares about what, and who's responsible. And what happens when...
- It's not your Mother's clean. What's the a restroom policy? The door handle policy or supply closet policy? Do you have a keyboard policy? A copy machine button policy? Did someone just sneeze?
- Time to Staff-Up. I know, right? There will be so much more to do and watch. Everybody was already overworked BEFORE the shut down.
- What about profitability? You think anyone but you cares about your profitability. They just shut the whole economy down, stupid. And they'll do it again if you don't open "right". Right?
2020 AND BEYOND: YOUR PLANS DON'T WORK ANYMORE.
Take a realistic and honest look around. It's a new world with a whole new set of requirements and expectations for everything you do. If you don't provide clear guidance for what you want your team to do and how, you'll have chaos from the start.
STOP WAITING FOR CERTAINTY
The longer you wait, the harder things will be. The alternative is confusion and chaos. You must control what you can. Confusion is a given. Chaos is not.
2020 AND BEYOND: YOUR MARKETING IS OUT OF DATE
Your customer has changed over the past weeks. Their focus, interests, and desires are not what they were before. If you don't meet them where they are, with what they need to know, you'll lose them.
AUTOMATION HAS NEVER BEEN MORE CRITICAL.
Whoever gets the new message in front of the new market fastest will get the new business. Word of mouth? That's too slow. If you wait, you'll weep.
2020 and BEYOND: YOUR PROFIT'S MARGIN OF ERROR IS ZERO.
No matter what, you can't open at full capacity. You also have a lot more you'll have to do than deliver a great product. Without 100% of your team on the same page, corrections and redundancies will increase your losses in every single part of your business.
YOU DON'T HAVE TIME TO SAY THINGS TWICE.
Plans and strategies won't work without 100% team buy in. You'll need consistency across all platforms. Everybody has to know what's expected and when.
2020 and BEYOND: YOU HAVE TO ADAPT INSTANTLY TO UNKNOWNS
Regulations will change. The reporting will too. The unexpected will be commonplace. Sometimes you'll have to make procedural changes between shifts. If everyone involved on your team doesn't get the message, and implement instantly, your business could be at risk.
UPDATES MUST BE AUTOMATIC AND UNIVERSAL
This reopening is a very fluid situation. Variables are changing and unpredictable. Still, adaptation, communication, and realignment must happen almost simultaneously.
And they aren't your traditional Local Business strengths.
To Support Profitability in Your Local Business As You Reopen
The PlanMAP Portal
Informargin's State of the art proprietary portal to easily map company processes, procedures, and strategies. In one platform you can create multiple contingency business processes, operating procedures, marketing strategies, and more with videos, web links, with a framework that is simple to share.
MarketPRO Advanced Digital
You'll need to use the same kind of tools as Amazon and Facebook to make sure that you are putting the relevant information in front of your prospects and clients. You'll integrate Reputation, Traffic, Social, and Automation in ways you never imagined to attract and serve your market.
From the first day back, your entire team can have a clear picture of how things are supposed to work, and what they are expected to do. Complete with instructions, diagrams, and next steps, everyone will be singing off the same music. DeployNOW. Get things done.
Instant Tactical Updates
As conditions change during this transition it will be critical that your whole team know what's happening, and how it changes their activities, accountabilities, and responsibilities. AdaptNOW gives your people exactly what you they need to know, in real time, consistent across all platforms.
LET'S GET YOUR BUSINESS STARTED!
4301 Ascot Lane
Image DescriptionImage Link