+1 832 462 7446
You need a better plan.
LEADERS WHO TAKE ACTION IN THE FACE OF UNCERTAINTY
- Health and Safety are #1 concerns. Suddenly FAQs answer post questions like, "Will there be someone else in the waiting room?" or "How do you sanitize menus?" or "Do you have an air purifier?"
- Masks and gloves are the rage. Will you require them for your employees? Your patrons? Both? Will you supply them?
- 25% is the new mark. How do you measure? How do you monitor? How do you validate? How will you optimize it, cause you'll every bit of it every day if you're gonna survive.
- Do regulators reign free? You tell me. Didn't they just command 300,000,000 American adults to their rooms? You'll need to know who cares about what, and who's responsible. And what happens when...
- It's not your Mother's clean. What's the a restroom policy? The door handle policy or supply closet policy? Do you have a keyboard policy? A copy machine button policy? Did someone just sneeze?
- Time to Staff-Up. I know, right? There will be so much more to do and watch. Everybody was already overworked BEFORE the shut down.
- What about profitability? You think anyone but you cares about your profitability. They just shut the whole economy down, stupid. And they'll do it again if you don't open "right". Right?
BECAUSE OF COVID-19: YOUR OPERATING PLANS DON'T WORK ANYMORE.
Take a realistic and honest look around. It's a new world with a whole new set of requirements and expectations for everything you do. If you don't provide clear guidance for what you want your team to do and how, you'll have chaos from the start.
STOP WAITING FOR CERTAINTY.
The longer you wait, the harder things will be. The alternative is confusion and chaos. You must control what you can. Confusion is a given. Chaos is not.
BECAUSE OF COVID-19: YOUR MARKETING MESSAGES ARE OUT OF DATE
Your customer has changed over the past weeks. Their focus, interests, and desires are not what they were before. If you don't meet them where they are, with what they need to know, you'll lose them.
AUTOMATION HAS NEVER BEEN MORE CRITICAL.
Whoever gets the new message in front of the new market fastest will get the new business. Word of mouth? That's too slow. If you wait, you'll weep.
BECAUSE OF COVID-19: YOUR PROFIT'S MARGIN OF ERROR IS ZERO.
No matter what, you can't open at full capacity. You also have a lot more you'll have to do than deliver a great product. Without 100% of your team on the same page, corrections and redundancies will increase your losses in every single part of your business.
YOU DON'T HAVE TIME TO SAY THINGS TWICE.
Plans and strategies won't work without 100% team buy in. You'll need consistency across all platforms. Everybody has to know what's expected and when.
BECAUSE OF COVID-19: YOU HAVE TO ADAPT INSTANTLY TO WHAT YOU DON'T KNOW
Regulations will change. The reporting will too. The unexpected will be commonplace. Sometimes you'll have to make procedural changes between shifts. If everyone involved on your team doesn't get the message, and implement instantly, your business could be at risk.
UPDATES MUST BE AUTOMATIC AND UNIVERSAL
COVID reopening is a very fluid situation. Variables are changing and unpredictable. Still, adaptation, communication, and realignment must happen almost simultaneously.
And they aren't your traditional Local Business strengths.
To Support Profitability in Your Local Business As You Reopen
Everything in One Platform
Click the heading boxes below for details
LET'S GET YOUR BUSINESS OPEN!